Sunday, June 17, 2012

P365+1: Week 24: June 10 - June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day everyone!

It's 8:00 Sunday morning. Everyone in my house is still sleeping. The dog is laying on the floor next to me and I got up about an hour ago. Since the house is so quiet I thought I'd work on my photo of the day page. It feels good to be able to look back already on some of last week's photos! It was a good week.

I see some serious happiness in the new bike photo. My daughter has been wanting (OK, needing) a new bike for a while now so I'm glad Scott took her out yesterday and they found one she liked. She's been riding my bike this summer (hers really is just TOO small ... she's getting tall). She wanted her own bike (makes sense!) but was o.k. with riding mine until we got one for her. OK, I should say she was fine with it UNTIL she found out that I got my bike "BEFORE SHE WAS EVEN BORN!" OMG. Can you believe it?! Before she was even born?! Ha! Once she realized that, she wanted a new bike and she wanted it yesterday! Too funny. Now she's got her bike and I can go back to riding my ANCIENT bike. (It's not really ancient - but it is 19 years old. With the few times I ride a bike every summer I'm perfectly happy with mine!) I'm glad to see her so happy with her bike though! Now we need to get to PROP so we can donate her old bike. The to-do-list continues ... :)

And that bucket list ... LOVE it!

Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. What a great bucket list! Mine is so tame in comparison, perhaps I should rethink it.

    And I love that your bike was fine until she realized it was older than her. Funny how perspective changes. My bike s about the same vintage as yours and I decided I didn't need a new one because mine wasn't very old!

    ReplyDelete