Monday, June 4, 2012

P365+1 Week 22 : May 27 - June 2, 2012 + Holly's Graduation!

Another busy week for the family. It sure was fun spending the weekend with family to celebrate my niece's high school graduation!



It's official ... my niece is a high school graduate. She excelled in school and was very involved in tons of activities. We're so proud of her. Does the fact that she's graduating mean that I really have to face the reality that my kids are also getting older and will graduate before I know it? NO! I'm not ready!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I quite like your P365+1 Templates. Good for you keeping up with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple design of these pages. They really keep the focus on the photos. Very, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great day
    Mom/Oma

    ReplyDelete