Friday, October 10, 2014

Treasured Mother-Daughter Moments

I'm sitting here waiting for my hubby to get home from the airport from a business trip so I thought I'd use the time to finish up a page! Productive, right?! It's after midnight so it also means I'm going to be tired in the morning!



Materials used:
Vintage Blendable, Dictionary Blendable, KP Worth Repeating Fall, and Lots of Love (page pebble) by Katie Pertiet
Miss Molly (linen/wood paper, twig, flower & flower scatter) by Gennifer Bursett
La Bella Vie (elements) (Beautiful Life file label) by One Little Bird
Moments of Wonderful Mini Kit (brown paper) by Vinnie Pearce


2 comments:

  1. I love this pages. It is perfect for framing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! And thanks for visiting my blog! :) Have a great night!

      Delete