Wednesday, October 29, 2014

DSD (Digital Scrapbooking Day) at Pixels & Co.: Intro Page to my DD's High School Album

It's Digital Scrapbooking Day ... ok, lets call it Digital Scrapbooking week. There's so much going on over at Pixels & Co. - lots of sales, and games and challenges! You name it! You'll definitely want to check it out! 

I'm going to have a few pages to share with you. I created this page with a new release collab (on sale!) by Mommyish and Anita Designs. I'm organizing my kids' "kid albums" and part of what I've got left for each of their books (in addition of course to new pages to add to their books) is to create intro pages to each of their albums. This page is the intro page to my daughter's 9th and 10th grade album. Since she's just starting 9th grade ... and because it bugs me that I never make intro pages to the kids' book until the book is complete ... I left a spot to add a photo I'll take at a later date. I'm kinda excited to be getting these album covers completed!



Materials used:
Mommyish and Anita Designs Collab | Fresh Start kit; Mommyish | Templated Trio No. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment