Saturday, October 4, 2014

Love Life - The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein

I feel like I haven't scrapped in a while. OK. I'll be honest. I did scrap my Project Life pages this week and I absolutely LOVE that, but last night I was in the mood (and was finally not so tired that I'd go to bed early) to scrap a page for my family album. Ahhh ... I loved it!

NOTE ... My sweet girl finds joy in the littlest things. It’s one of the five hundred million things I love about her.



Materials used:
Clipped Stacks No. 2 frames, Stacked Vintage Frames No. 6, Stamped Years No. 1, My Family Genealogy Records Papers by Katie Pertiet
@ the Office Graph Brushes by Splendid Fiins
Life 365 Word Stickers (Heart Life punch label), Life 365 Punch Labels (heart punch label, Digi Essentials (circle brushes) by Karla Dudley Designs
Spring Sweetness (stitching) by Just Jaimee
Mixed Media 2 Autumnal (grunge overlay) by Nancie Rowe Janitz
Art Play Palette Reflections (paper) by Anna Aspnes
Junk Mail Brushes (text brush), Floral Beauty Brushes (bird brush) by Jodie Lee

Fonts: Stringfellows and Courier

No comments:

Post a Comment