Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Catching up! Intro pages to my son's high school albums!

I'm on a roll ... I'm catching up and making intro pages to my kids' albums! I made a couple pages earlier this week for my daughter's albums and tonight I made intro pages to both of the high school albums for my son. (He's a senior so his most recent album is still ongoing.) Yup ... I'm patting myself on my back. ;) LOL! I'm pretty much of a procrastinator when it comes to making intro pages, and I'll admit it, I'm still behind and have more intro pages to make - but hey, it's a start. I got motivated because I looked through their albums and ordered a couple more We R Memorykeepers 3 ring binder albums to break up the books in logical places (the books were getting WAY too heavy!). I'm making progress!  

Anyway ... here are the pages I made for my son's 9th - 10th grade album and 11th - 12th grade album!



NOTE ... the 11th-12th grade album intro was inspirited by a layout by ladyesterat Pixels & Co. You can see her layout here.


Materials used for 9th - 10th grade album intro from Pixels & Co.:
Fresh Start Elements by Mommyish & Anita Designs collab (part of a Season To Celebrate DSD Grab Bag); Status Update Elements (colored paint spatter) by Wishing Well Creations

Materials used for 11th - 12th grade album intro from Pixels & Co.:
North of Ordinary a Pixels & Co. collab (DSD Blog Hop Freebie)
Fresh Start Elements by Mommyish & Anita Designs collab (part of a Season To Celebrate DSD Grab Bag)

Anywhere Buttons by Karla Dudley Design

No comments:

Post a Comment