Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Project Life | Week 39

I'm working project life pages a little out of order here. I didn't take many photos last week so I decided I'd scrap Week 39 before I made Week 38. 

I used Mye's gorgeous ICM Fleeting collection for this week's pages. I'm going to use it for Week 38 too when I get it started. I also found some freebie Privacy Circles from Cathy Zielske's blog. They're perfect for those times I want to use a photo but people don't want the photo shared online. I'll link you up here to Cathy Zielske's blog post where she gave them away.




Materials used:

Fleeting (I Collect Memories) by Mye De Leon (You can find Mye at Snap Click Supply now!)

Here's a link to the entire Fleeting collection if you want to check out the whole shebang. Otherwise I'll also link you to the portions I used: 4x6 journal cards, 4x6 title cards, 4x4 journal cards, 3x4 journal cardsalpha, stamps, tags, week stamps, solid papers, patterned papers


Privacy Circles by CZ Designs (freebie)

No comments:

Post a Comment