Friday, September 5, 2014

First Day of School 2014-2015

I've got simple 8x8 books that I've been keeping for each of my kids for their first day of school photos. I've kept the pages in this book super simple. The main things I want to show on their pages is a photo taken as they've headed off to school along with their signature/handwriting at the time. It's a fun little book that I enjoy looking at here and there. Somehow I completely forgot to put together last year's first day pages until last week. Oops! That's why I made a point of making these pages right away!




Materials used:
Scholastic by Mommyish
(frame) Carded Stacked Frames No. 3 by Katie Pertiet
(rubons) Hopscotch by Shabby Princess
(pencil border) Off to School by Fancy Pants Design
School is Cool by Sweet Caroline Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment