Saturday, September 27, 2014

I've just finished my East Coast Vacation Album!

I don't know what happened but somehow I completely forgot to make a book for our family trip this summer! OK, we've been back for less than 3 months but for me this is really late! I've finished my book now and I want to share it with you. 

FYI, once I decide on a style for a vacation album I typically create them pretty quickly. I decided for this book that I wanted a coffee-table style book with clean and simple straight lines. I'm pretty excited about it! You won't find a single shadow or blending in this entire book. That's unusual for me! It's just about the photos and words. 

I used a white background paper with a light grid pattern and I used three fonts throughout. FYI, I used Stringfellows (my new favorite font) for the titles, Minion Pro for the journaling and Homestead for the subtitles. Tonight I'll import my pages into Lightroom, assemble the book in the LR Book Module, upload the project to Blurb and send it off to print! And then, since I'll already have it assembled in the Book Module I'll also make a PDF book as well. I'll share photos of the printed book once I get it back from Blurb!

FYI, the photos might look a little funny in the post. They've got a white background and my blog background is white. For the majority of the pages (except the full photo pages), there's a 1 inch border around the edges.

TFL! 

Barbara

NOTE ... if you want to see this book on my FB Page, here's a link.






































No comments:

Post a Comment