Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Graduation photo shoot with the guys!

I had a great time taking senior graduation photos of my son and my nephew. These good looking guys warranted six pages in the family album! I wanted to scrap my favorite photos of each of the guys but I loved some of the photos of them together too ... looking good and also being goofy so I wanted to add some of those too! I sure do love these guys! 

I decided to keep the pages super simple because I wanted to keep the entire focus on the photos!










Materials used:
Life 365 Papers by Karla Dudley
(word tags) In the Making Elements by Sabrina's Creations
(camera button) Click by One Little Bird
Puzzled Crosswords by Mista Cato
(senior) Book Worm by Gina Miller
(photo shoot click wordart) Click by LivE Designs
(photoshoot acrylic) F Stop by Scotty Girl Design

No comments:

Post a Comment