Sunday, January 4, 2015

December Traditions | Catch Up! (adding some REALLLLLY old photos!)

I'm taking a look through the pages I've created for my December album and am thinking about what else I want to include. I decided to include a page of old photos from when my husband was a kid and my Christmas card wall ... because I LOVE my Christmas card wall during the month of December.

Christmas decorations are going down today so that means the next project will be to design a cover for my Christmas card book. I love that there's always a project on the horizon!



Materials used: Christmas Card Wall

Materials used: MYE DE LEON | Merriment & Peppermint Winter; JUST JAIMEE | Storyteller 2015 Glitter Styles; CRYSTAL WILKERSON | Merry & Bright (epoxy); QUEEN OF QUIRK | Sitting Pretty (Border)

Materials used: Unzen Christmases Past


Materials Used: MYE DE LEON | Merriment & Peppermint Winter; KATIE PERTIET DESIGNS: Photo Clusters No. 34; CREASHENS: Hello (border stitching); JUST JAIMEE | Storyteller 2015 Glitter Styles; QUEEN OF QUIRK | Sitting Pretty (Border)

No comments:

Post a Comment