Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Winter Wonderland | Sledding fun with the family

I've been scrapping kinda artsy, grungy, blended pages for the last couple of days so I thought that tonight I'd make a page with a more graphic feel to change it up a bit. I had a ton of family photos from this fun day of sledding so it was fun to look through the photos and put the page put together!

Memories of a time when we WEREN'T tired of winter yet …





Materials used:

Splendid Fiins : Winter Wonderland
Katie Pertiet : All You Need Overlays No. 6 (Winter)
Mye De Leon : The Good Stuff This Year (camera)
One Little Bird : Click (I Love This WA)
Karla Dudley : Ashbee (favorites & captured)
Karla Dudley: Remarkable (favorite photos)
Katie Pertiet : Buttoned Up

Paislee Press : Diptych (these photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment