Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Project Life | Week 10

Time for another installment of Project Life. I used all digi goodness from Pixels & Co. for my week. A couple things to note …

1. I always love Karla Dudley's Life 365 kit. It's a "go to" kind of kit for me.

2. This is the first time I've used Simply Tiffany's pocket journal card templates. I.LOVE.THEM! Seriously. I can't tell you enough how awesome I think they are! I'll definitely use them a lot!

3. Mye De Leon's Scripted Journal Cards (with the brushwork Be In Love With Your Life and Just Be You cards) are so dang cool!






Materials used:
Mye De Leon : Scripted Journal Cards
Simply Tiffany Studios : Pocket Journal Card Templates (originals & noteworthy)
Mye De Leon : Unscripted Wire Alpha

Celeste Knight : Noted Journalers & Kit (chalkboard paper & card)

No comments:

Post a Comment