Wednesday, March 5, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I'm almost done scrapping Christmas 2013. I think all I've got left is our gift opening the day before Christmas. Yay! Christmas is my favorite holiday, yet for some reason I don't enjoy scrapping the pages from the actual holiday. I love scrapping events leading up to it, but the holiday itself is always difficult for me. My thought is that it's because I have so many photos of so many people from the holiday that I really want to include on my pages that I not only have multi-photo layouts … I have multi-multi-multi photo layouts. For me they're harder pages to scrap. I do like these pages though. I went for a more graphic feel.  





Materials used:

Mye De Leon | Peppermint Winter kit, journal cards, smears

And I think I might just "cheat" for Christmas Eve. I scrapped 2 pages for Project Life using a bunch of Christmas Eve photos so I just swapped out the ugly sweater photos (because I already did an ugly sweater page) and that was it. Pretty quick!







No comments:

Post a Comment