Thursday, April 25, 2013

An evening with friends

My son (or was it my daughter?) snapped this photo of some girlfriends and me at a superbowl party we went to at a friend's house this year. I'm so glad he (or possibly she?) snapped this picture because this photo is about all there is for photos from the party. It was a fun evening and I guess I was too busy chatting to pull out my camera. I don't think we (and I mean the women) even watched a whole lot of the game. In previous years we really have watched the game. Just not so much this year. Oh well! It's more about the social part of the evening than the game, right? The men and boys watched the game at least so they could tell us all about it.

So ... scrappy friends ... Pixels & Co. has a monthly "Company Stash" - a collection of kits from each of the designers that all coordinate. LOVE that! For this page I used a couple of kits from the April Stash. It makes creating a page so easy since all the kits work together!


Credits:
Everything from Pixels & Co.:
Hey There papers by Robyn Meierotto
Off We Go paper & elements by Mye DeLeon
Anywhere paper (solid paper) by Karla Dudley
Lets Go elements (paint spatter) by Ardent Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment