Monday, April 15, 2013

2013 Project Life | Week 15: April 7 - April 13

This was kind of a different Project Life week for me. For one thing, I really didn't take many pictures this week. That's weird for me. Good thing I can pull posts off of Facebook and other social media! (I like including those little everyday snippets on my PL pages). But it was also different this week because my husband was gone for a 10 day business trip. His trip wasn't just around the states like his work trips usually are. This was to Brazil. When he left, my kids and I reminded him that we were living through him and we REALLY hoped he'd take pictures he could share with us. And guess what ... he did! I was glad to be able to use some of his beautiful pictures on this week's pages!

Now ... scrapping info! Scotty Girl Design and Wild Blueberry Ink are the featured designers at Pixels and Co. this week. Yesterday they came out with a collaboration kit called The Good Life. I used this new kit for this week's pages. FYI, it's on sale now if you're interested!




1 comment:

  1. I really love the shades of blue on this page. It's so peaceful and lovely! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete