Wednesday, April 4, 2012

P365+1: March 31st-April 3rd - Spring Break (Wisconsin Dells)

I've gotta tell you, I absolutely love my photo a day project. I'm glad that the format I'm using allowed me to - somewhat quickly - put together a collection of photos from our spring break trip. I'll still definitely scrap some pages of this trip for my regular 2012 family album - but it'll also be nice to have a collection of photos in my POTD book!

This is quite a collection of photos. I took a few photos with my DSLR camera - but not very many. (Weird, huh?!) I didn't lug it around much and actually sent it back home with Scott when he went home a day early to go to work. (I didn't want to leave it in a locker at the water park or in the back of the car.) I took all my waterpark photos with my underwater Olympus camera and the vast majority of the other photos I just took with my iPhone. (I love my iPhone camera! It really takes pretty good photos.)






No comments:

Post a Comment