Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Intro Pages to my 2011 Shutterfly Albums

I'm in the final stages of finishing up my 2011 family scrapbooks. I've far exceeded Shutterfly's 100 page limit so I'm breaking up the family album into two books (one for January-June and another for July-December). Now that I've finished the intro pages to the two books, I need to create the Shutterfly covers and upload and send 'em to print. I'm anxious to have my books in hand!

(I wasn't sure how to handle the intro pages. I decided that, for consistency, I'd stick with the same kit for each intro page and but use different designs. Tomorrow I'll figure out how to do the covers. It's a big project and I'm getting tired!)

OK ... seriously though ... I'm tired. I need to head off to bed! I don't think I can stay up late tomorrow now. I need to catch up on my sleep!

INTRO - JANUARY - JUNE 2011 ALBUM - Book 1

INTRO - JULY - DECEMBER 2011 ALBUM - Book 2

Credits here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment