Sunday, December 18, 2011

What We've Been Up To - November 2011

It's the 18th of December and somehow I completely forgot to do my installment of What We've Been Up To for November. I guess I've been busy. :) I got up this morning and put it together though so here it is!

Now I need to put some thought into what I want to do for 2012. I think I'm going to continue making them - I've been making them since 2009 (or was it 2008?). Every once in a while I grab my mini-books and check out the old photos. I enjoy that. Hmmm ... maybe I'll change it up a bit. Maybe I won't. I guess I have a couple weeks to think about it!

Have a great day!

Here's the front page:


Here's the back page:

(FYI, I used a grungy texture overlay for an grunge-y, vintage-y look and a snowflake overlay for some subtle snowflakes. I like the look.)

1 comment: