Sunday, December 18, 2011

P365 - Book Cover & Intro Page

2011 is fast coming to a close and I've been keeping up with my photo of the day project. (Yay!) I'm really striving to be able to send my book off to print at Shutterfly ASAP. (I'm striving for January 1st!) If I'm going to attain that goal, I need to get my album cover and intro page ready to go now. (Last year the cover and intro page were the reason it took me an extra week or so to send off my book.) Not a big deal ... I know ... but I'm excited to have my book in hand!

Anyway ... here a peek at what I'm thinking my album cover will look like:

Here's a peek at what I'm thinking of doing for an intro page. I feel a bit odd including a picture of myself, but I'm not always in a lot of pictures and Scott says that since I created the book, I should be on the cover. He's so sweet!

Supplies: I used Paislee Press' Adorned kit for the papers inside the book. For the album cover I used Paislee Press' Adorned and Photobooth kits. (I love her stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment