Saturday, September 9, 2017

Crazy Mouse | Minnesota State Fair

I love rides. Really. Truly. I do. Roller coasters, crazy rides, they’re all good. But this ride - the Crazy Mouse at the State Fair the Mad Mouse at Valley Fair - not so much. They freak me out. The roller coaster part is all good, but those tight corners scare the heck out of me! That’s what Lauren likes - she loves hearing me scream. My terror completely amuses her. She begged and begged and begged me to PLEASE go on the Crazy Mouse with her. She said it would make her life. She wore me down. Being the good mom I am (or was I just a pushover?) I went on it with her and do you know what? It terrified me just as much as I knew it would, but it made Lauren happy so I’m glad I did it. Yup. I love this kid but I really am afraid of this ride.



Credits: Just Jaimee Storyteller Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment