Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 Project Life | Album Covers

Whoo hoo! I'm doing a happy dance. I've now designed my album covers for my 2015 Project Life album. I'm one step closer to having my book in hand. Now I just need to proof all my pages for typos and then assemble it for printing at Blurb. I'm doing a happy dance here!




Credits: Album Cover - Front:

papers: Spendid Fiins (retired)
flair: Just Jaimee
wordart: Anna Aspnes

inspired by a LO I saw on Pinterest 2 years ago - unfortunately I don't know who designed it (Ferronato family)

Credits: Album Cover - Back:

month flairs: MYE DE LEON | The Good Stuff This Year Flairs
JUST JAIMEE | Storyteller 2015 Glitter Styles;
calendar cards: SPLENDID FIINS: 3x4 Calendar Cards (retired)
papers: SPLENDID FIINS | retired


No comments:

Post a Comment