Thursday, April 30, 2015

NSD Ad Challenge at The Digital Press

Happy National Scrapbooking Day (weekend!). I'm hosting a fun Ad Challenge at The Digital Press this weekend. (You have until 11:59pm May 8th to complete your page!). I think you'll enjoy this challenge. All you need to do is choose an ad that inspires you and scrap a page using it as inspiration (using 100% TDP product.)

I'll share with you the ad that I chose and the page I made using it as inspiration to get an idea. You can either use my ad for inspiration or you can choose a completely different ad. It's completely up to you. (If you choose a different ad, just be sure to share the ad you chose.)

FYI ... at the end of the challenge a random participant will get a $5 gift certificate to Simply Tiffany Studio's shop at The Digital Press. Cool, right?

FYI, click here to read more details about the challenge. My friend Erin is helping me co-host the challenge and you can check out her take on the ad I chose!


No comments:

Post a Comment