Friday, February 13, 2015

Love these kids! (Have you checked out the Pennysaver Deals at The Digital Press?)

Have you been checking out the Pennysaver deals at The Digital Press this month? They have a TON (and I mean a TON!) of kits available for only $1. It's a great time to stock up! Just Jaimee (one of my all time favorite designers) released two more Pennysaver kits today. One is called Son and the other Daughter. Guess what, I loved them and I have a son and daughter so of course I made a page for each of my awesome kiddos! I couldn't pass up using the word art she created!

Jaime's got more kits for only $1. You might want to check them out too. On both pages I used her Doodled Borders No. 2 pack. Love them!



Materials used:
Son by Just Jaimee
Daughter by Just Jaimee
Doodled Page Borders No. 2 by Just Jaimee
Ink Runner and Spatter Brushes by Just Jaimee

No comments:

Post a Comment