Saturday, June 28, 2014

Mother's Day

I always journal on my pages. It's important to me to get my stories down in words as well as photos as much as possible. (OK, occasionally I don't journal, but not often.) This was an exception ... to the opposite extreme. While I almost alway journal my pages I seldom journal quite this much. This time I had a story I really wanted to tell (and remember) so I started with the story and then worked the page from there. I'm happy with it. I may have to do this more often!

How about you? Do you journal on your pages? Never? Occasionally? Always? We've all got our own style that works for us. Good thing there's no right or wrong!


Credits:
More Than Just Mom kit by ScottyGirl Design
Flourish brush by Joey Lynn Designs
(heart brad) Krafternoon Delights elements by Creashens

1 comment: