Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring. Really?!

I'm really hoping it's going to be spring one of these days. It's not going to be tomorrow ... we're forecast to get snow yet again. Frustrating! Hopefully soon though! (I remind myself that even though it's going to snow, the snow is not going to last.) I snapped these photos of my son this past weekend when we were at my mom's house after/while we were getting a spring snowstorm. These photos make me laugh. My son makes me laugh! (Our dog sure looks happy too, don't you think?!)


Credits:
Made of Awesome by Gennifer Bursett
Simply Me (recolored ribbon) by Mye de Leon
Kraft Photo Tabs by Wild Blueberry Ink
Clear Essentials (staples) by Karla Dudley

1 comment:

  1. I had to come check out your website after seeing your layouts on JS.com. I have some new great ideas- thank you! I can relate to the snow this week... I live in SW Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete