Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Gamer's Life ... A flipped page. What do you think? Which is better?

OK, so I  posted this page last night but after I finished it and went to bed I was thinking about it and I wasn't sure that I liked that my kids were so visibly pointing/looking to the right and all the weight of the page was on the right. I wondered if it almost felt like they were looking off the page. I decided to try flipping the page. But then again, maybe not. Any thoughts? Which way do you think feels better/more right?

I'm torn. Ahh ... such important decisions. If only all of life's decisions were this unimportant! But still ... I care!!

Here's my new version:


Here's my original version:


Credits:
Geeked Washi Tapes, Album Cards, Papers, Doodled Soup, Word Stickers and Buttons by Karla Dudley
Coordinates Templates April v. 1 by Simply Tiffany Studios

2 comments:

  1. I like the new version better. When I first started scrapbooking an irl friend who is a wonderful photographer and paper scrapper told me to have people looking into the middle of the page and not off the page. I've seen that "rule" so many places since and I try to follow it. It rarely lets me down.
    Terrific page too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for visiting and for the comment!
      I try to stick to that rule too! I think it visually really helps the page to place photos so subjects are looking into and not out of the page. It's not always easy though!

      Delete