Thursday, April 18, 2013

Looking Good! (a retro page ... circa 1980)

I guess I was in the mood to scrap older heritage photos tonight. I decided that since I just scrapped a photo from my side of the family that I'd scrap a photo of my husband's family "way back when." I showed this picture to my hubby and we're guessing it was taken circa 1980, give or take a couple of years!

"Looking Good" seemed like a fitting title. I showed this photo to my daughter and her response ... "Wow! Look at that hair. Just ... wow!"

I used a couple of kits from Just Jaimee for this page. I used a messy stamped alpha that she's releasing at Pixels and Co. tomorrow along with her April Storyteller collection. (The April Storyteller kit seems to be becoming one of my favorites lately!)


Full list of credits:
All kits by Just Jaimee at Pixels & Co.
Messy Stamped Alpha
April Storyteller
Doodled Page Borders
Playground Element Pack (ribbon tie)

1 comment:

  1. And to think, we all thought we actually looked good in the 80s.

    ReplyDelete