Thursday, April 25, 2013

2013 Calendar (yes indeed, I'm making a calendar in April!)

I bet I know what you're thinking. What in the heck is she doing? It's the end of April and she's making a 2013 calendar NOW. Weird. Well, it was totally a spur of the moment thing. I was getting ready to head out of the house for work this morning and as I walked past the kitchen desk and into the mudroom I thought that there was some space on the wall where I had two 8-1/2x11 calendars hung up last year and that is just bare. It needed something and all of a sudden it bugged me. So ... I decided to throw together this quick year at a glance calendar.

It's going to serve a couple of purposes. #1 It will fill that space that was practically screaming at me saying "Hang Something Here NOW!" AND #2 it will give us a quick glimpse of the family as we walk by the kitchen desk and into the mudroom. See ... makes total sense, right?

Besides, this is a 16x20 calendar and it's only $6 to print at Costco. Makes even more sense, right! LOL!


Credits:
For this calendar I used Simply Tiffany Studio's Year at a Glance Calendar Posters and Robyn Meirerotto's Lucky papers and elements. Easy peasy. I put it together in about an hour. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment