Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Gamer's Life

My son has been a gamer for a long time. Everyone knows it’s his favorite pastime. My daughter on the other hand has absolutely no interest in gaming. She’d rather bake and decorate a cake. My son thinks it would be fun if they could game together sometime so he’s been offering to teach her how to play COD on the PS3 for a while now. She always says thanks but no thanks. While I’m totally ok that she’s not a gamer, I do think it would be fun if they could game together sometimes, and I love that he wants to play with his sister!
Today was different. When my son asked my daughter to play, she said yes! He was a patient teacher and she, I think, enjoyed  playing with her big brother. I’m glad they gave it a try!
FYI, in case you’re wondering, my daughter didn’t turn into a gamer. She hasn't played since.


Credits:
Geeked Washi Tapes, Album Cards, Papers, Doodled Soup, Word Stickers and Buttons by Karla Dudley
Coordinates Templates April v. 1 by Simply Tiffany Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment