Thursday, April 11, 2013

Creative Girl - Creating Crayon Art

I love Pinterest. So does my daughter. A long time ago I "Pinned" some melted crayon art and Lauren came across my Pin. She was intrigued. She wanted to make a canvas and she wanted to make it now. She was convinced spring break was the time because she didn't have homework or volleyball so "I want to make it TONIGHT!" (She made two canvases because the canvases were on sale two for the price of one at Michael's so what the heck she may as well make two!) It was a really fun project. She had a lot of fun making it - and I had a lot of fun photographing it!

On a scrappy note ... I'm going to sound like a broken record (looking at my last posts), but I created this page using Just Jaimee's April Storyteller kit again! It's just such a fun kit! (I used some other P&Co designer stuff too!)


Credits:
April Storyteller Kit by Just Jaimee
Doodle Borders by Just Jaimee
Waterly Doods Alpha by Creashens
Framed Sentiments 2 by Karla Dudley
Washi End Tape Brushes by Karla Dudley

No comments:

Post a Comment