Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hello Spring!

It has been very elusive, but I think ... maybe ... spring has finally sprung shall we say! I snapped these photos as we walked to church for Easter last weekend. We've still got snow on the ground where I live, but it is melting and I'm hoping some day it'll be gone and we'll see some flowers popping up! ... Hopefully!


For this page I used Karla Dudley's beautiful Sweet Pea kit. I love the spring colors and the hand painted flowers are just gorgeous!!

I also used Karla's new Washi tape end brushes for the first time. WOW! They are so ... SOOOOO ... very cool. Just load 'em up and use them with the eraser tool and voila .. you've got the look of real torn tape edges! LOVE!!!  They are most definitely going into my stash of stuff to use over and over again!!

Credits:
Sweet Pea papers, buttons, washi tape and hand painted elements by Karla Dudley
Washi Tape end brushes by Karla Dudley
Alpha Bits by Karla Dudley
Euphoria paper pack by Creashens
Swoon (wood) alpha by Creashens
Easy Going Mini Template Set 2 by Simply Tiffany Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment