Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Oma ... you are loved ...

The kids and I went up north a couple of weekends ago and spent the weekend at my mom's house (Oma). (The hubby was out of town.) It was fun hanging out and relaxing. Sadly, we hadn't been up there for a long time (since Christmas). I really like this picture that I snapped of my mom and my kids, so of course I had to scrap it! ;)

I was inspired by a page I saw in the Pixels & Co. gallery by Jennifer Flaherty so I used her layout for my start for this page. I used a paper stacked template by Scotty Girl Design and the So Happy Together kit (papers, alpha, and elements) by Karen Funk. I added stitches from the Co-Curricular kit by Audrey Neal and a Jumbo Sentiment Card No. 1 by Karla Dudley.

Happy Scrapping everyone!


2 comments:

  1. How they have grown
    Ilove them a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mom! You guys sure look happy! It was a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete