Sunday, January 1, 2012

P365 - Week 53: December 31, 2011 (This is it!)

This is it! My last layout for my 2011 Photo of the Day book. I've got to tell you, I love taking photos every day. Every so often I go back and look through some of the prior weeks pages and I just love it! So, here's my final page for 2011. I think after I hit "publish" I'm going to (1) page through my 2010 book and then (2) head on over to Shutterfly to finalize my book for print.

It's always hard for me to wait for my book to come back from the printer. I'll share a photo of the actual book when I've gotten it back!

Have a great day!

Just for fun I think I'll post the final page of last year's POTD book to show what a difference a year can make. Hmmm ... my kids seem to have gotten a bit taller!

Now to put some thought in to how I want to format my 2012 book ...

No comments:

Post a Comment