Monday, January 30, 2012

Lauren's Sweet Shoppe Business Card

As anyone close to me knows, Lauren absolutely LOVES to bake. She's been baking fabulous desserts for years and for some time now we've shared those desserts with friends and family. ... I can't even imagine how much we'd all weigh if we ate all those desserts on a regular basis! :)

Lauren has wanted to see if she could start a neighborhood business where she makes desserts for people. What a fun idea! Well, my friend Silvia has told her on several occasions that she'd like to hire her to make a cake for her some time and you know what ... she did! We went to a surprise birthday party this weekend and Silvia hired Lauren to make her deep dark chocolate cheesecake. It was a hit! Oh my gosh, I can't tell you how delicious this cheesecake was!

Lauren had made a chocolate cake as a gift for Silvia for her birthday party a while back. That cake was a hit too. Silvia suggested that Lauren might want to make a little flyer to put by the cake in case anyone wanted to hire her. Well ... it's official ... Lauren put together a 4x6 photo "business card" to hand out at the party and to those interested in hiring her. What fun!





As you can probably tell, I'm pretty proud of Lauren!

1 comment:

  1. Great looking cake Lauren. I also like your new business card

    ReplyDelete