Sunday, January 15, 2012

P365 - Week 2: January 8 - January 14, 2012 (2 pages)

As I thought about how I wanted to lay out my POTD this year, I did a lot of looking around at lots of blogs and galleries to see how others were doing their books. One of the blogs I was struck by was Jana Morton's blog. She commented that she wanted her book to be more complete so in 2011 she added some pages of bigger events that occurred for her family. I really liked that idea. With Shutterfly, my book is limited to 101 pages so I can't do all two pages spreads. What I'm going to do is add pages here and there at will. I think that'll be fun. I'm still going to keep the pages formatted the same for consistency, but I think it'll tell an even more full story of the goings on of the family. 

I love my P365 project!



No comments:

Post a Comment