Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finally ... a way to store my Christmas cards!!! {Hybrid Project}


Thanks to all the wonderful inspiration on PInterest I came up with something to do with all the Christmas cards I get. I'm so excited! I made this cover, printed it at Costco on an 8x10 background, mounted it on thin cardboard (the kind that comes in the package when I pick up my scrapbook pages at Costco), punched holes in the cover and all the cards and then bound it all together with jump rings. Oh, and I included a 5x7 envelope to house the Christmas letters too! Easy peasy!

Sadly though the idea came just a bit too late. I'd been saving my Christmas cards for YEARS and just a couple of weeks ago I tossed 'em because I thought I'd never come up with something to do with them. I'm so mad at myself for doing that! Live and learn I guess. BUT ... I'm going to make one of these books every year from now on!

Pinterest Inspiration: http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-card-books.html

Lets not forget ... I used a wonderful collection of Christmas papers from Elle's Studios at www.JessicaSprague.com

Credits here!

No comments:

Post a Comment