Friday, February 1, 2019

Travel Book | Lauren's Epic 6 Week European Vacation

Warning ... wordy post alert! Ha!! 
I'm super excited! I sent a pretty massive (134 page) travel book off to print at Blurb last night. My daughter had a 6 week travel adventure in Europe this past summer and I promised to make her (and me) a book of her travels. I thought I'd share a couple random pages with you.
My husband and I traveled with her for 12 days of her trip and fortunately I'd already created a book for those days so for this book I made add on pages (86 to be exact) for the weeks before and after our time together. She didn't want me to add journaling to her pages because she wants to simply remember her experiences via photos. She did keep an extensive travel journal so I scanned her travel journal and added all those pages to the end of the book. (I thought that was a pretty good idea!) I'm psyched about the way the book turned out!
FYI, this is MY book for her trip. I just printed one book so I can proof it and see if anything needs to be tweaked. Once I (we) decide we're done proofing and made any tweaks I can reword the title pages (she doesn't want a book called "Lauren's Epic 6 Week European Vacation" - HA!) and send it off to print again. I can't wait to get the book in hand!








No comments:

Post a Comment