Saturday, February 23, 2019

2018 Family Album : Front & Back album covers & intro pages


My 2018 family albums are now complete and I am most definitely doing a happy dance! These are the album covers to the two books as well as the simple layout for the back album cover.

NOTE: I always split my yearly family albums into two books ... one for January-June and one for July-December with each book being about 120 pages this year. At this point all that's left is the assembly of the books in Lightroom for printing at Blurb Books! (And waiting for another Blurb coupon since the last coupon expired yesterday ... bummer!) :)





I usually use my album covers as in the intro page to the books. While, for consistency year to year, I need the title "A Year in the Life of the Unzen Family" on the cover ... I don't need that on the intro page ... so I took it off. I actually like it better without the title, BUT it needs to be on the cover so it's there! :)



Credits (The Digital Press):
Anita Designs: Reflections Collection
Karla Noel: Irresistible (epoxy button) (retired) 


No comments:

Post a Comment