Saturday, February 1, 2014

Celebrating New Years Eve! (Pixels & Co. digi goodness)

I've got a combo page to share with you today. It's party New Years Eve and part a page reminiscing over the past. Love that! It was fun to make!

I used some awesome kits from Pixels and Co for this page. Check out the credits at the end. I love Tiffany's Griddles templates and I've been a big fan of Mommyish's super fun kits lately. I think my whole Christmas/New Years was scrapped using her kits. I also used bits and pieces from Karla Dudley, Mye De Leon and Scotty Girl Designs.






Credits (all available at Pixels & Co.):
Griddles Template Album 1 by Simply Tiffany Studios
Holiday Hoopla by Scotty Girl Designs
Photo Op Stamps by Karla Dudley
Vintage Christmas (wood frame) by Mye De Leon

Enchanted (&) by Deena Rutter

No comments:

Post a Comment