Saturday, December 28, 2013

Digi Project Life | Christmas insert pages

I thought I'd share a couple of Christmas insert pages I created for my Project Life book. I usually stick with the weekly pages but for big events and events with lots of family I like to make insert pages to make sure everyone is in my book. Only a few more days until we can print our 2013 books! Yay!

I have absolutely loved doing Project Life this year. I'm looking forward to seeing what next year brings!




Here are some closeups if you want to check 'em out:







Credits:

Our Gift Opening
Under the Mistletoe papers, journaling cards, elements & word bits by Anita Designs
Photo Op stamps by Karla Dudley

Christmas Eve
Under the Mistletoe papers, journaling cards & word bits by Anita Designs
Wish Come True journaling cards by Mye De Leon
Photo Op stamps by Karla Dudley

Christmas Day/Sledding
Under the Mistletoe papers, journaling cards and elements by Anita Designs
Wish Come True journaling cards by Mye De Leon
Photo Op stamps by Karla Dudley
Life 365 stamp sheet by Karla Dudley
Stamp Press Life by Karla Dudley
Cozy Little Christmas tags by Celeste Knight (Sweet Caroline Studios)


No comments:

Post a Comment