Sunday, June 9, 2013

Real Life | Scrapping with Splendid Fiins' Designs

I just scrapped a page the other day using Splendid Fiins' designs (fyi, she's at the Lillypad) and it seems like whenever I use her stuff I feel compelled to make more pages using her designs. Maybe it's because it's just such fun stuff! Well it happened again. I created a page (and posted it a day or so ago) of a bunch of selfies of my daughter and me and then yesterday I had to make another page using her designs. This page is photos from just a regular day. Nothing big happened that day ... just real life. That's what I want to remember anyway - the normal everyday stuff of life!

I'm going to post both pages ... just ... because!

As soon as I post this I'm going to put together my Project Life pages from this past week. I love quiet Sunday mornings!


Credits:
Splendid Fiins
@ the Office Paper Pack
@ the Office Take Note Paper Pack
Fauxlaroid Frames
Make a Mess Masks
See Below for Details Journaling Block Stamps
Wishy Washi Tape
Mixed Bag Epoxy Stickers
Evidence Date Stamps

Agnes Biro: Torn Edges
Font: CK Jot



No comments:

Post a Comment