Friday, January 4, 2013

Days of December: Favorite TV Shows & Movies

We have watched so much Big Bang Theory this month. It's been kinda crazy. (If you haven't watched Big Bang Theory, check it out ... it's absolutely hilarious!) My son got a couple of seasons of the show for his birthday and we've been pretty focused. It's been fun - and such a big part of our month that I wanted to document it. We didn't even have time to watch many Christmas shows ... just a couple of Christmas movies (Elf and Home Alone). And then, my daughter became crazed with the movie Pitch Perfect. I haven't seen it yet (I'm sure I'll watch it with her soon), but my son gave her the movie for Christmas and within just a couple of days she watched it seven - yes SEVEN - times (sometimes by herself for our holiday car rides, with her cousins on both sides of the family ... lots of times).

Anyway this is regular life so I want to remember it!




For these pages I used:
Simply Tiffany Studios Heart of the Holidays Template Foundation Pack
Katie Pertiet Fa La La Paper Pack and Simple Spots 3
Pattie Knox (popcorn)
LivE Designs Needs + Wants Date Stamps
Fonts: Century Gothic and Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment