Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Guy Time!

There are two awesome new kits coming out at Jessica Sprague on November 19th. (Well, actually there are a lot more than two kits coming out that day, but this page uses two of them!) For this page I  used LivE Designs' awesome Foto Focus Album set (a set of templates to create an ENTIRE album ... how cool is that?!) and Pink Paislee's Season of Change kit (a kit filled with wonderful warm fall colors and textures ... fabulous!)

So, what's going on in these pictures you ask? Well, my side of the family all got together for an out of town getaway over MEA weekend. We rented a cabin on a lake and in the afternoons and evenings hung out at the cabin. During the days, the women and girls did a bunch of shopping and the guys golfed. Actually, on Friday Scott and Tim golfed and Grant and Mitch came to town with us. They wandered around a bit as we shopped and then went to a movie (an action packed movie of course!). Saturday there was NO WAY they were going to go to town with us again so they went golfing with the dads. Grant has golfed before but this was Mitch's very first time. They both enjoyed it. Yay! Hopefully the guys will golf together more often!!

A big thanks goes to my hubby who took these pictures on his iPhone. After I got a Facebook notification while I was shopping and I saw that Sheldin posted a pic on FB of him and Mitch, it made me think I wanted some photos of Scott and Grant. I called Scott and asked him to take some photos for me. He snapped a couple photos of Grant and had the guys take a pic of the two of them. Yay!



Credits are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment