Saturday, March 24, 2012

Random Snapshots - October 2011

I'm flying on these Random Snapshots pages for 2011. I'm determined to finish all of the pages for my 2011 family album in the next month. I think I've got about 150 pages done for my family album so far. Looking at the list of pages I still want to scrap for 2011, I'm estimating I have about a dozen pages left to create (plus November & December random snapshots and the cover pages). I'm getting there! There's no reason I'm in a rush. It's all self imposed. I think it's because this is the first year I haven't printed my 12x12 pages throughout the year. I'm printing two bound Shutterfly albums for the year. I guess I'm just impatient. I want to see all my pages printed and put together in one place. Soon!
So ... I'm done rambling. Here's my October 2011 random snapshots...


No comments:

Post a Comment